Carter seems to chat non-stop. He's asking questions, making up stories, and telling us things all the time! And if we're not listening he's talking to Cleo, Graham, or himself. Here's just a sample of the conversation:
Last night while driving home from the lake Carter and Jon were chatting, and although this may not be exact word-for-word, it's pretty close from what I remember!
Carter: Dad, you're a doctor, dad?
Jon: Yes, I'm a doctor.
C: (laughing) I did not know that when you grew-up you'd be a doctor!
J: uh-huh.
C: Did you do good at work dad?
J: Yes.
C: With the doctors?
J: Yes.
C: What'd you do?
J: Talked about patients
C: What about them?
J: What we need to do for them?
C: What'd you need to do for them?
J: Oh, stick needles in their bodies.
C: (laughing) Needles in their bodies! Why needles in their bodies?
J: For biopsies
C: What are biopsies?
J: Oh, to get things out to see what it is.
C: Oh.
I love that Carter likes to find out about things, remembers things like crazy, and can carry on great conversations, but when we're in the car for 2 hours, it's nice to have a little quiet time at some point :)
15 years ago
2 comments:
I'm shocked, you drove! Just kidding, it's so interesting to hear what they have to say at this age.
I can handle 2 hours, just not 20!
Post a Comment