Jon was going to spend a week in Fargo working with the radiologists at Merit Care there, so we tagged along. I planned to take the boys to the zoo, but it was too stinkin' cold and windy for a zoo day. But, we found a museum, the mall has a great playplace, and we went to Sam's to load up on some things. The hotel has a great kids' swim area with a pirate ship slide, but the pictures of Carter swimming didn't turn out well. We'll get some next time because Carter has already been planning a return trip.

First morning breakfast in bed
Carter chose to theme-out with his clothes and chose his pirate shirt, since he'd fallen in love with the pirate ship pool

I think Carter was getting a little too used to breakfast in bed by the end of the week
We went to Sheel's to get new Peterson jerseys for the boys. Since theirs were signed by Peterson, Jon didn't want them worn anymore. So, they needed "wearable" ones. Carter and I took a ride on the Sheel's Wheel in the middle of the store.
There was a "free play" video game down by the pool. So, Carter and I would play while Graham crawled around us.
No comments:
Post a Comment