Monday, August 10, 2009

just a few pics I thought were cute

I love that I can take pictures with my phone, then I e-mail them to myself and can save them forever :)
Our first trip to Diamond Point Park (Carter calls it Diamond Shaped Park). It's along the lake and has a great playground, picnic area, and a nice beach area.
Carter is so sweet with Graham in his Jeep. He'll put his arm behind Graham's head when they start to go, so Graham's head doesn't bonk on the headrest.
I think Graham is trying to learn how to stand up without pulling up on something. He does these headstands all the time lately.
Carter picked out his backpack for school. He's never even seen a Spiderman movie, but Spiderman won out over the Cars movie. He'll go to school Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30, so I found a babysitter to come watch Graham from 8:00-noon. That way I don't have to wake Graham up and bundle him in a coat to take Carter to school when it's -20 outside!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Jack chose a Spiderman back pack as well and he hasn't seen the movie either. So funny how they pick up on these things. He has been wearing it around the house.

3boysmom said...

Lovin' the Spiderman backpack. Poor Cale just gets Coby's old backpack. It's just plain ole camoflauge! Poor guy. Oh well, he's used to hand-me-downs. He's just happy to be going to "school" this year. It's going to be his first year at mothers day out and I am so looking forward to having two FULL days to myself each week! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!


Do your boys love their jeep? Cater is such a sweet brother to protect Graham's head. We have a truck and tractor for the boys and they provide hours of entertainment. They were a great investment!