The first weekend of August in Bemidji brings Crazy Days shopping, The Dragon Boat Festival, and the Beltrami County Fair! I managed to try out all three. The Crazy Days shopping was a little disappointing because I had a morning to myself while Jon played with the boys, but I didn't find a thing for myself! I did get some good deals on some clothes for Carter, though.
The director of imaging at the hospital raises draft horses. So, we saw him showing one of his horses at the fair.
We met up with another family to go to the fair, and Carter and their son were very interested in the cow milking. In the car on the way home we had to set Carter straight on the cows. He obviously thought the milk cows were boys because he was a bit confused on where the milk came out...I won't quote him on it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment