Friday, September 3, 2010

"bee, bee, bee"

For Graham, any kind of flying insect is a "bee." So, tonight when he was saying that over and over and over (with his finger up his nose), I figured there was a fly around. Finally, I said, "Why are you sticking your finger up your nose?" He laughed and said, "Bee!" again.
Then, I realized he had peas for dinner and "DID YOU STICK A PEA UP YOUR NOSE?" Yup. He thought it was hilarious. Jon got him to snort it out far enough for me to grab it, thankfully, because it was really high up there!

2 comments:

Laura said...

We never had anyone stick something up their nose. But Chantz stuck a rock in his ear two different times. Both resulted in trips to the ER to get them removed.

Dalton's Mom said...

You all got SO LUCKY! Glad that it wasn't too bad...good times!