While Graham was at the sitter, Carter and I went to buy (pre)school supplies. He still says he wants me to home school him, so I wanted to get him excited about new school markers, paints, and glue sticks! Carrying the supplies to the car seemed to be a big deal, and I'm hoping carrying them into school will be, too.Then, that evening we went to meet his new teacher, and we already knew that he got the same teacher assistant as last year. Yea!! Carter and Ms. Diana click well, and he is very excited to have her again.
School starts Wednesday...
5 comments:
That looks like a suburban in the background. Did Jon finally let you get one? :)
Yup! He wanted me to be safer driving around here in winter, and I wanted the extra space! Look on down my blog at our Duluth day trip.
Cool beans! Not sure how I missed that post. I'm really wanting a chevy traverse. Mike thinks he gets another new car first. We'll see about that. :)
Ummm...I think he's covered for awhile. And, I definitely think you need a traverse by the next winter. You'll need 4wd for all the snow around here ;)
I LOVE this picture!
Can't wait to hear about his first day!
Post a Comment