Wednesday, September 8, 2010

first day of preschool 2010

Carter started preschool today, and I was so happy it went smoothly! Last year, he was more than reluctant to go to school for the first few weeks. But, this morning he was happy to go right in and see his friends.
My big kid! He's in the same classroom as last year, so I think that helped things go well.
With 2 of his friends from last year, Ben and Lyndon.His new teacher, Ms. Wanda.
Carter and Ms. Diana had fun together last year, so we're so happy she will be the assistant in his room again.
Graham goes to an in home daycare 2 mornings a week, so we dropped Carter off then headed to drop off Graham. I had a few hours to run errands and have coffee with some other mommies!
Graham's "first day of Carter's school" picture.

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

I hope Carter had a great first day back at school and that you enjoyed getting out with the girls!

Nikkie said...

yay Carter! tell him hello for us!