Sunday, May 8, 2011

cute boys

A recent Carter:
"Mom, you know those hamsters. Not the pet kind, but the kind you can sleep in? How do people pull them around?" I filled him in that those are campers, not hamsters.


And, how babies come out of mommies was a topic among the kids at preschool the other day, so he asked me how babies get out. I told him, and he replied, "Are you kidding me?" Then, he and Graham were quickly off to something else.

An ongoing Graham:
"I need a napkin! There's a bad guy in here." He shows me a tiny spider in the dining room.

"There's a bad guy on the slide!" And, there's a dead bug on the slide.
"That's a bad guy in the water!" They found a big water bug in the lake.
All bugs and crawly things are bad guys according to Graham.

He is, however, anxiously waiting to see frogs and grasshoppers. He asks me all the time if I've seen a grasshopper yet.

No comments: