Saturday, May 28, 2011

Preschool graduation

Carter had a graduation night at school the other night. He's gone to Calvary Lutheran Preschool for two years now, and next year he heads to St. Philip's to start kindergarten. I probably would've been very sad about him being done at this school, but Graham will be there next year. So, I'll still get to see the wonderful teachers for a little while longer!

With Ms. Wanda on graduation night. She has been an amazing teacher all year!With Ms. Wanda on the first day of school back in September
Carter has gotten to be in class with Ms. Diana for both years here. She is so sweet with Carter, and I don't know what I would've done if we didn't get her again this year.With Ms. Diana on the first day of school

Walking across the stage

Heading back to his seat

Clapping for his friends as they go across the stage

No comments: