We are trying to soak up every ounce of sun and nice weather available! I finally got all of my flowers planted, and then we had frost/freeze warnings for a few nights. So, we brought everything into the garage because I didn't want to lose them. And, Carter and Graham have been wanting to do s'mores, but either I didn't have the ingredients on hand or it was too wet outside. It was nice enough without rain for a short window of time, and I had picked up the giant marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers just in case I could manage to get a fire going.
I used up my pine cones that I had in a basket by our fireplace to have something dry to start a fire with, and we started roasting marshmallows!
And, finished them off over the stove when the rain rolled back in.
Carter and his s'more. He loved it!
Graham liked eating it, but he freaked out about being sticky.
I love it when we start getting leaves on the trees!!
The tips of new growth on the evergreens are so cute. I love the lime greenish color next to the dark green.
My flowers can now safely stay outside (I hope!)

I'm hoping my morning glories will grow well and cover the frame.
I thought these begonias were pretty, and begonias remind me of my grandma and grandpa's back patio.
Fuchsia for the hummingbirds (my neighbor, Mary Kay, feeds them, so she really gets the credit for having them around).
Marigolds to deter mosquitoes
The small pot has cilantro and basil. Those are the only 2 edibles I planted because my tomatoes last year were so ugly, and they didn't give me a tomato until August. 
Snapdragons to go on the dock 

3 comments:
Love the flowers!
Looks beautiful! Love all of your pictures.
these are beautiful!
glad it's warmer now and you can get outside.
Post a Comment