Ok, so Laura had the tag thing on her post today, and I am supposed to find the 4th folder in my pictures and find the 4th picture in that folder. Then "tag" 4 other people. Not sure if I know of 4 others who look at this and have a blog, but I'll give it a shot.
This is a picture of our backyard. I've read somewhere that when you put your house on the market you should have pictures of your house during different seasons to put out for buyers to see. Since our house will go on the market during the most unattractive part of the year, I took pictures in the Spring, Summer, and Fall to print and have out for people to see when they come through our house. Pretty boring!
I'll tag Terri, Becky, Jenna, and Shannon.
I'll tag Terri, Becky, Jenna, and Shannon.
1 comment:
It's a great idea to have pictures during all the seasons. I took pictures of our house in Rochester right after my dad came for the weekend and mowed, trimmed all the bushes and trees. That way they could hopefully see something positive about the house despite the nasty neighborhood!
Post a Comment