Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas already!

Well, my neighbors already have a huge Christmas tree in their living room, and Carter checks out the "blue store" ads each week in the paper (Toys R Us). And a few people have asked me what the boys want for Christmas. So, I asked Carter this morning to help me make a list for Santa. Mommy and Daddy Santas are bringing a big boy bike, but here is what I got from him:

Carter's Christmas List
a violin (he knows he has to be as big as his cousin Molly before getting one)

cars (already has a ton!)
a drill (already has one)
golf clubs
a little, bitty firetruck (this was said with hand gestures showing me just how tiny it should be)
I'm sure there's more to come. He loves telling me each thing in the ads that he "needs."

P.S. As I'm writing I can hear him talking to someone saying "Dr. I have a baby in my tummy. Can you please get it out? Can you doctor? OK."

No comments: