Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hanging out with dad

While I was throwing away corn, hay, and pumpkins from the front porch, Jon and Carter decided to carve one last pumpkin. They made an OU pumpkin and "fired it up!" So, for a couple of days I had the OU Jack-o-lantern next to the Christmas tree I put in place of the fall decorations.
Here they are nicely sitting for a pic of their pumpkin.

Carter was telling me that it says "Sooooners!"
Maybe it'll bring us some luck this weekend.

Carter and daddy love to do fires on the back porch. They shared a couple of Oreos after dinner the other night while having a fire. Carter pretends to be a fireman, and here he has his mouth wide open trying to show me the 3 molars coming in.
Graham isn't forgotten in all of the action. I put him in the Bjorn and brought him out to see the fire (even though I had wet hair and it was a bit chilly out!)

No comments: