Sunday, November 16, 2008

currently 34 degrees

I had to snap a picture of this cold weather loving boy! We're glad he likes being outside in the cold because he's going to get plenty of it in Bemidji. Carter will beg to go out even when it's 34 degrees and he's half naked (he was allowed to go out for 1 minute). It's nice, though, because I don't have to go out to get the paper, since my little eskimo will go grab it without a second thought.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Good thing you are moving North! Love all your posts-how do you find the time? It just started snowing here (boo) but I know Jack will be excited when he wakes up from his nap. I probably should dig out the snow pants, boots and mittens now to get ready to go out.

Becky said...

What a hoot!