Tuesday, November 18, 2008

portraits

I attempted to have the boys' pictures taken last week. It turned out to be a cold, super windy day, and Graham was both tired and hungry during our appointment time. We did manage to get some cute shots, and Carter got to check out the Galapagos turtles they raise at their house. That must have left an impression on Carter because yesterday I asked him if he had a pooper, and he replied, "I have a Galapagos turtle in my pants!"

4 comments:

Dalton's Mom said...

Cute pics and what a HUGE turtle? tortoise? I love the one on the top! I would love to have her information...Dalton's two year pics will be here before I know it!

Becky said...

I love the pic of the boys together. Graham is showing some personality. They are both so cute.

Becky said...

I love the pic of the boys together. Graham is showing some personality. They are both so cute.

Jenna said...

Great pictures...your adventurous to get both taken at the same time! Was thinking of you last night while we were watching the OU/Texas Tech game. I'm sure you are excited they won :) We were saying that there is no way ISU will ever be decent with so many great teams in the big 12 now.