Friday, November 14, 2008

Caught in the Act


Carter and I have been trying to do some detective work to figure out what's been eating our Indian corn on the front porch. Bunny? Rat?


While Carter was at MDO on Thursday I spotted the thieves! These huge crows that have been hanging around were on my porch. They flew away when I walked by, so I had to wait for one to come back. I wanted a pic to show Carter when he got home.When I zoom in on the pic you can actually see the corn in his beak. The bird is not spotted, rather those spots are the sweet little fingerprints on my glass door. I called our neighbor Terri to tell her about it because she was sure something furry was hanging around my fall decorations. I'm so relieved no little furry creatures are that close to my front door!

1 comment:

Dalton's Mom said...

SO GLAD that I was wrong about your corn snatchers!