Thursday, February 12, 2009

Carter turned 3 years old

I'm so glad I took a picture of Carter's Mater cake before we left the house. It wasn't the prettiest thing to begin with, but mom and I worked pretty hard on replicating Mater. But, he got squished in the car by a falling object on the way to the party and was wrecked pretty badly!

Carter had so much fun with his friends at Pump It Up! He could do all of the stuff by himself and was worn out on the way home.
As you can see, Mater is broken, but I love Carter's face trying to blow out his 3 candles!

3 comments:

Dalton's Mom said...

What a fantastic cake...and I am still so sad that we missed the party! It looks like Carter had a great birthday:)

Kristi said...

I was very impressed by the Mater cake, I thought you got it at a bakery. Good job

carriefish said...

Thanks Kristi. I want to take decorating classes at some point, but Mater was quite an experiment!