Thursday, February 26, 2009

Picture day at school

I have a million things to do today while the boys are at MDO, but I love this picture I got this morning. After getting Carter dressed for picture day, he was checking himself out in the mirror.
Graham has matching shorts, but he was asleep right up until we left for school. So, I'll have to get his picture later. They did get their pictures together at school, though.
Not sure what smudge got on Carter's ear in the picture, but something in the digital world between my camera and the computer messed up the picture for me!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

What a cute picture...and shorts? In February? So jealous!

carriefish said...

Just a couple nice days. Cold front tonight with highs in the
40's through the weekend!

Jenna said...

We are getting snow...9-12 inches. It was snowing so hard around 5 I couldn't see anything and it was also lightning and thundering...very weird. Soon you can commiserate with me :)