I am so behind with this because I haven't had my own computer in weeks and couldn't figure out how to put pictures onto my mom's computer. But, today I got our laptop and went to Panera for an hour to catch-up. Then, this afternoon I finally figured out how to use my mom's computer, so I'm back in business!
Carter is working very hard to show me that he is 3!
Graham really likes Cleo. He laughs and squeals when she comes around.
Carter loves his Lightning McQueen scooter Grandpa John and Grandma Lois gave him for his birthday. He's been riding it around the house, since it's been so cold outside.
Carter Hogan gave Carter a fishing game for his birthday. But, here Carter is using it to "cook fried chicken on an airplane." Hmmm.... He also uses it to make a birthday cake by putting crayons in each of the holes for birthday candles.
Graham enjoys being in this airplane exosaucer so much that we gave away our Jumperoo. Carter is great playing with him and entertains his little brother.
Carter's allergies have kicked up lately, and here he is telling me, "No, I feel good mom" when I told him we could stay home, since he doesn't feel well. Poor guy has purple eyes, runny nose, and cough, but Benedryl is working wonders at night for everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment