Saturday, February 28, 2009

chocolate fever

We don't usually load up on this many treats in one day (Sonic, hot chocolate, & ice cream), so I'm hoping his tummy doesn't get mad at me in the middle of the night!
While having Sonic grilled cheese for lunch, Carter was wanting to try hot chocolate, and since today was so cold and windy I thought it was a perfect day for some. Even though the drink itself had cooled some, the mug was still hot, so he used a straw. He LOVED it! And asked for more several times (with no luck).

The medicine Carter has to take to tame allergies doesn't taste too good, so I'd made a sticker chart for him as incentive. He filled all the squares and was going to get to go to 7-11 for an icy, but he decided that he'd rather have an ice cream from Braum's. So, today was freezing cold for hot chocolate this morning, but it didn't seem too cold to Carter for ice cream!

No comments: