Once again, these are pretty much just for me to never forget and may not seem as funny just reading them. But, they made me laugh! I also love it when he does the "name game" song. He'll do any name, but some are "toughies" for him. He even did "Zelda, Zelda, bo-belda, banana fana, fo-felda..." when an older lady was laughing hearing him sing the name game at Wal-mart. Her name was Zelda, so he sang it for her.
Rhyming
Me: The plumber is on his way to fix the sink.
C: Does he drive a Hummer?
Carter was very interested in what the plumbers were doing in the bathroom and kitchen.
Me: Carter, please stay out of their way, so they can work.
C: I'm not getting in their way. I'm going to help them!
I don't think there was much difference from the plumbers' points of view on that one!
While in the car Carter was kicking his feet behind me.
C: I'm kicking my legs to get the toot out!
Me: Umm.. What?
C: I tooted and I'm kicking my feet to get it out of my bottom! Is that handy? Let's call daddy and tell him that his don't smell like roses.
Upon waking up one morning, this was the first thing he said to me
C: I think Honduras is a grown-up place.
He had a friend at school who had been to Honduras lately, so I guess it was on his mind.
After Tuesday's tornado scare and taking 3 trips to the closet, storm sirens are on his mind too.
C: On Saturday at noon when the siren goes, we'll have to get in the closet!
15 years ago
2 comments:
These are cute. I love how he's so imaginative. I need to write down more of what Jack says. I think I'll remember and then I can't even remember at the end of the day to tell Matt.
I love the mind of three year olds!
Post a Comment