Thursday, February 12, 2009

no more pony tail

I don't think I've ever just posted about myself, but I was so happy today to not be stuck in a pony tail rut anymore! I can't remember a day since Graham was born that I didn't wear a pony tail. So, I figured I should just have short hair and made an appointment to get it cut off. Completely dorky to take a picture of myself to post, but I was proud of myself for making a change!
Now that I'm starting to get a bit more sleep I'll need to start wearing make-up and earrings more often, so Carter won't wonder "where are you going mommy?" when he sees me actually putting those things on to go someplace with grown-ups!

4 comments:

Dalton's Mom said...

It looks great...good for you...mommy's need change! Even though if you are like me there will be days that you will miss the pony tail option...but that is where baseball caps come in handy!

Becky said...

You look great, Carrie! Your face is so thin too. Looks like the months of breastfeeding helped you drop the baby weight. You look awesome!!!!!

Kristi said...

I love it and bet if feels good to have a change! I think you should post all you want about yourself, we want to know what's new with you too!

Jenna said...

You look fabulous! I love your haircut.