Monday, December 28, 2009

a snow covered Bemidji

I'm enjoying the snow now that I'm finally home and not traveling in it. We had a little bit of snow before I left for OKC, but a lot more fell while I was gone. Here are a few pics of our first big snow.
Paul and Babe with a snow blanket.
A few of the ice fishing houses that stay on the lake. There are so many of them out there and cars driving across the frozen lake. Jon says some of the ice houses have beds, kitchenettes, and satellite tv.
The view up the street going away from our house.
At the top of our driveway looking towards our house. The driveway has been plowed, but we need to borrow our neighbor's snow blower until we get our own!
The street going towards our house. Jon said that before they plowed he was concerned that my car wouldn't make it up the street.
Just one of the many piles of snow in a parking lot.

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

That is beautiful! I think you're going to have to break down and get a 4 wheel drive soon! That is A LOT of snow. How long until Jon gets his own ice house with a bed, tv, and kitchenette?

Nikkie said...

love it! have fun : )