Wednesday, December 30, 2009

snowmobiling

We got out of town to Chase on the Lake for a couple of days. They have snowmobile rentals, so Jon and Carter tried it out.
All geared up for riding.
Graham trying to try on Jon's helmet and goggles.
Jon went out for awhile by himself. This is on the lake behind the room we had. Carter and Jon ready to go.
They went out on the lake so I could watch them off the balcony.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I wouldn't think you'd be to eager to travel again. This trip looks a little more relaxing than your last one!

carriefish said...

It's only about 30 minutes from our house. We brought groceries. They have an indoor pool and bowling alley, so we're just relaxing.

Dalton's Mom said...

Looks like fun and you definitely needed a vacation from your OK vacation...good for you and the boys...all 3 of them!

Jenna said...

I hope you are watching them with a cup of hot cocoa in your hand! Enjoy, sounds relaxing!

Nikkie said...

how much fun!