skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"something Christmas"
When I went to get a Santa mug for Carter to drink hot chocolate, he asked me to get "something Christmas" out of the closet where I have our decorations. I hadn't gotten anything out because our house is a complete disaster, and I just really have nowhere to decorate. Our tree this year is our bear tree that was already in the basement. Carter and I just added a paper chain to it for Christmas, and we set up his Polar Express train around the bottom. As you can see in the picture, there's plastic on the ceiling, carpet and baseboard missing, and insulation piled up. So, I got our our stockings when I went to get the mug. He was excited, and I hung them by the basement fireplace. Santa will have to come down the long chimney!
1 comment:
That is a little sad Christmas tree.But the trainmakes it real. Wish things were in order more quickly
ama
Post a Comment