Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Beltrami County Fair was calling our names on Saturday morning! We took the boys to play for a while and check out all of the fair stuff. Plus, I'm always up for fair food. I'm pretty sure that there are no fried cheese curds, walleye bites, or uffda tacos at the Great State Fair of Oklahoma, and at the Beltrami County Fair there were no funnel cakes or strawberry pastry things that I love. So, I'll be loading up on my regular fair favorites when we head south in October for OU/TX and the Texas State Fair!
I loved this mama pig and her babies. There were 8 babies in the pen sleeping in groups of 4.
Carter and Graham playing on the John Deere pedal tractors.
Once again, we spotted Jim Erickson and his draft horses (I write his whole name because Carter calls him by his full name).
Graham checking out the African Ganders. They really were pretty, and reminded me of Charlotte's Web.
Trying out the 4 wheelers. Hope he enjoyed it because he won't ever really ride one if Jon and I have anything to say about it!
Same goes for Carter.
We had a fun morning, Carter won a plastic sword playing an overpriced game, and Graham ended up having a "the world is ending" fit when it was Carter's turn with the sword.

2 comments:

Nikkie said...

i love the fit picture.

i know i shouldn't love it, but i just can't help it!!

carriefish said...

it was so dramatic and was going on and on, so I had plenty of time to take pictures.