Saturday, August 21, 2010

Graham's 2nd birthday

Graham turned 2 last week! Last year, his first birthday was a small, immediate family thing because we didn't have any visitors during his birthday. This year, we were lucky to have my brother and nephew here, and my Aunt Mary Ann and Uncle Bill were in town for the night, too. So, we had a fish fry and birthday cake and celebrated Graham's 2nd birthday!
Graham loves trains ("nain! nain!"), so I found a "Choo, Choo I'm two!" shirt for him to wear on his birthday.
The cake was a little off from what I planned, but I think it turned out pretty darn cute.
I just like his curled little tongue in this picture.
Carter really wanted to help with the candle. Graham really didn't want help with the candle.
Ready to do it all by himself!
He didn't want help with opening presents either! There's a picture of me at my 2nd birthday in which I was very angry at someone trying to help me. My brother said Graham's frustration here didn't touch the killer in me at two :)

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

The cake turned out so cute! Love the shirt too! :)