So, we got a Mac for the basement office area (I couldn't let the laptop go now that I love having it close by in the kitchen for recipes). It's going to take me a while to figure out everything on it, but we had fun with the photo booth thingy!

Family shot

Carter sits a little low, so a lot of the pictures he was taking only go the top of his head.

Excited Faces!!

A little more of Carter's head. He just needs to sit up a little taller :)

Make a silly face!
5 comments:
I love my Mac computer. That looks like us when we first got ours. Jack loves playing with the camera too. Have fun, it is easy to learn.
Oh, you will LOVE your Mac! I can't stand using Darren's laptop (PC) anymore, but at the same time, he hates my Mac so it works for us!!! I love all the cute pics! We went nuts taking pics when I first got mine too. It's so much fun. Cale likes to make videos on mine. I'm sure Carter would love doing that too.
Very cute pics!!! How fun!
I'm with you, love having the laptop to have in the kitchen for recipes/cooking.
How in the world can you lift your leg that high? Anyway, yes, totally agree on the laptop in the kitchen. That is how I get my computer time in when the kids are taking so long eating meals.
Ha Jenna! Leaning over on a chair with a bent leg doesn't count. We were cracking up. It's gonna take a while to get the hang of mr. mac.
Post a Comment