I'm so glad that I finally got a red tomato! The deer attack gardens here, and I'm not willing to fight them. So, I planted 2 tomato plants in pots on the back patio. They are now big and ugly, and it took until August to get a tomato. Therefore, this will more than likely be the one and only year I do them. I'd rather enjoy flowers on my patio and make frequent visits to the farmers' market!
15 years ago
1 comment:
We are finally getting tomatoes as well; however, they are mostly split open. I think it is the heat. We have a ton of deer too but I put Misha's dog hair all around the garden and they stay out. I have even seen them standing next to the garden but they have never once tried to eat anything. I doubt Chloe as enough hair but let me know if you need some from a big lab, I sure I plenty!!! haha!
Post a Comment