Sunday, August 29, 2010

day trip to Duluth

We've been looking for a car to replace my Kia, and I tracked one down in Duluth. Jon's parents were here visiting, so we made a day trip over to Duluth to check things out. There's a great train museum we went to and had lunch at a restaurant overlooking Lake Superior.
Jon and Carter climbing around in one of the many huge trains on display.
Bye-bye Kia. A great little car, but we need a little more space and 4wd for our Minnesota home.
My mommy mobile. I think it matches my ponytails and hoodies very well.

3 comments:

Dalton's Mom said...

Congrats on your new mommy mobile...should be much better on the snow and it looks really fancy too!

Jenna said...

Phew, I am so glad you didn't get a mini van! Yes, the suburban is so much more you! And how in the world do you parallel park that monster?

carriefish said...

I was joking about the mini van on FB because so many of my friends do have them. And I have no clue how I'll ever parallel park! We usually have to when we go to our science center, and the other day Carter said that we'll have a hard time parking when we go there. We might just have to park a little farther out :)