February-we put our house on the market.
March-we moved our things to my mom's house for storage, and we put a contract on a house in Bemidji.
April-on April Fool's Day we closed on our house in Edmond.
May-I moved to Bemidji with the boys while Jon stayed in Oklahoma to finish up his residency and study for boards.
June-Jon took his oral boards and then moved up to Bemidji.
July-Jon started work at MeritCare.
August-Carter started preschool.
September-remodling on the house got under way.
October-Jon and I took a much needed vacation to Lake Superior.
November-we had Thanksgiving without a kitchen, so we went to Chase on the Lake.
December-I took the boys to Oklahoma for a visit the week before Christmas, and we had an awful time flying back to Bemidji. But, Santa still came to our house. The remodling continues...
We're looking forward to a more relaxing 2010!
2 comments:
you deserve a more relaxing year..and from my own experience, the year after all those changes is definitely a more relaxing year!
Yes, I am hoping that you do have a more relaxing 2010!! And that the remodel gets done soon (plus I cannot wait to see pictures!).
Post a Comment