Carter chose Batman as his costume this year. He's never even seen Batman, so where did the fireman, pumpkin, or doctor ideas go? But, he wanted Batman! We themed around him for the Halloween party we went to today. Carter had fun chasing Jon (the Joker) around the house this week, since I taught him that Batman tries to catch the Joker. He tried to get Graham (Robin) to help him out, but maybe Graham will understand next year. I geared up as Batgirl, and we were set for Halloween 2009.
I couldn't get a smile out of Batman for a picture. He must take his superhero duties seriously. The muscle costume was so cute on him, and he loved it.
Graham made a great Robin
He really didn't want to pose with me, but we had to have a Batman/Batgirl picture!

A few days before Halloween, Carter and I were playing around while Graham napped. I decided to pull out Cleo's Wonder Woman costume from last year, since it sort of fit our family theme.
7 comments:
I love it that ALL of you dressed up! Cale kept asking me all day what I was going to be for happy halloween. You've inspired me. Maybe I'll dress up next year! I had to laugh that Carter wouldn't smile for his pics...Cale wouldn't either. He told me "no, Robin looks like this" while having a very serious look on his face. Boys are funny.
Hope you didn't get too cold while trick or treating. I can't imagine having snow on the ground by halloween. That's crazy, but I bet the boys are loving it.
TOO TOO FUN! That's funny that he wanted to be Batman...but it worked out for everyone even Cleo! And yes the guy at your old house handed out tootsie rolls...it took awhile for people to get to the doors due to Oklahoma football playing on the TV:)
Chloe is so adorable, I cannot believe she lets you put that on her!!
LOVE the family costumes, so cute!!
Love the costumes! But, where was Jon? I would have loved to show Mike that one!
i agree, we need to see jon's costume! you guys look great!
By Jon's request, I cannot post Joker pictures. He did look great, though!
Great costumes!!! Your boys are growing so fast. I sure do miss that Carter!!
Post a Comment