Saturday, October 17, 2009

starting to walk--14 months

While Jon and I were out of town this week, Graham learned some new tricks! Grandma Jane said he'd figured out how to stand up without having to pull-up on something. But, he would just stand there. It seems he has things flipped around a little because I thought when they first learn how to walk they crawl to something to pull up, stand, and then walk. Graham has some strong quads and abs because he sometimes will stand up from a squat off the floor. Then, while I was on the phone with my mom, she said "Oh, he's taking a couple of steps!" Now, he'll take a bunch and would probably be able to go further if he didn't start laughing. I told Carter to watch out because Graham will be chasing him around the basement any day now :)
The pictures aren't very good because it was on a phone camera, the lighting was very dim, and he's quick! I'll get better pics when I charge my regular camera tomorrow.

6 comments:

Dalton's Mom said...

YEAH...for Graham! What an exciting milestone...and you are right Carter better watch out...there's no hiding now!

mommy2alex said...

OH goodness, he's on the move, how fun!!!! LOVE the excitement on his face! :)

Laura said...

I love the look on his face!

Becky said...

Go Graham! I loved the pictures. You can see how excited he is to be walking. Have fun.

3boysmom said...

Go Graham!!! He is such a cutie and he looks so proud of himself. I bet he and Carter have lots of fun together.

Carla said...

Ahh cute! Next thing you know he will be learning to climb things!