There's this scrawny little tree on our street that has the prettiest fall leaves. I love it, and I don't know how long it'll last. So, I slowed down and took a pic of it today. The color is much better in person, but my phone doesn't take the most fabulous pictures. Carter'll say, "There's the tree you like mom!" when we're about to drive by it (or if he's being crabby he'll say "I don't like the leaves on it."). Snow is predicted for the weekend, so I'm sure the red leaves will be gone soon!!
2 comments:
The earliest I can remember having snow is the week before Halloween the first year we were in Rochester (yes, that was the same year it got so cold that my jeans froze while I was shoveling and cracked open!!). I don't think we have snow in our forecast here, hopefully!
That is beautiful! I can see why you love it! I can't wait for our trees here to start changing color.
Post a Comment