Friday, October 30, 2009

Red Wing, MN

Grandpa John was in Red Wing for the week on business, so Carter, Graham, and I drove down to visit him for a couple of days. The drive wasn't too bad, the navigation system guided my way, and I didn't get a ticket for speeding or my expired OK tag when I got pulled over in St. Paul!
With Grandpa John at the Red Wing shoe store to see the giant shoe
While my dad was working, the boys and I took a quick drive on down to Rochester to visit my friends I used to work with. Carter liked the mounted fish, so Bernie let him pose with it like he'd caught it :)
Wrestling around with Grandpa in the hotel room before a late bedtime

3 comments:

Jenna said...

How far of a drive from the cities? We should meet.

3boysmom said...

It looks like you all had a great time. Glad you and the boys were able to spend time with your dad while he was in MN (by the way, he hasn't aged a bit)!

mommy2alex said...

That shoe is cracking me up!
So glad that you had a good visit with your dad, what a nice treat!