Friday, October 30, 2009

Punkin' Patch (as Carter calls it)

38 degrees and windy, yet Carter and I went on his first field trip with his preschool on Tuesday. We went to a pumpkin patch where they had a hayride, learned about honeybees, played on the playground, and picked out a pumpkin. We wore rain boots, coats, gloves, and hats, but it was still cold! I was so glad I drove, so we could head out when it got too cold for us.
Pumpkin Farmer CarterThe sand box had corn in it--much neater and cleaner! Carter wanted his gloves off so he could dig better. His little nose was freezing and runny. Guess he thought he could wipe his nose with his tongue :)

2 comments:

Mae said...

The corn sand box is the coolest thing. I just saw it on my friends blog in Washington. Wish they did that here. Happy Halloween! :)

3boysmom said...

Cute! Glad you all had fun despite the cold. Brrrr....