Friday, October 9, 2009

our first Bemidji snow!

Mark the date--October 9, 2009--our first snow in Bemidji.
No pics because they weren't good. It was starting to get dark outside, so it was hard to take pictures. But, if you can imagine: Graham only in a diaper and Carter only in a t-shirt standing out on the front porch with Jon. The snow was really coming down, and I was afraid I would never get Carter to bed thinking he'd want to check the snow all night. Fortunately, he's snoozing away :)
I suppose, technically, May 14 was the first snow for Carter, Graham, and me because I saw flakes in the air on the day the movers arrived, but tonight it was really snowing (not just random flakes).
10/10/09
Not a whole lot, but we woke up to a covered yard. Carter was ready to go out in his jammies, but I held him off until after breakfast and we were all dressed!

3 comments:

3boysmom said...

Oh my goodness. That's a whole different life there in MN! So funny to see pumpkins on the porch yet a yard full of snow. I bet Carter and Graham are going to have SO much in it today. Have fun!

Dalton's Mom said...

WOW...hope you got to stay inside and make the hot chocolate!

Mae said...

I had to copy your lil tree pic. our tree is not quite as cute as yours. I need to get me a blue spruce. Looks like were having the same kinda weather. we are off to get mittens today too. :)