Carter told me that when he grows up, he wants to remodel houses. Maybe by the time he's old enough, I'll be recovered from this remodel, and he can do other projects for mommy!
"Mom, will you go to the basement and get my hammer and drill? I'm going to help Pete with the floor."
Serious business laying subfloor! I'm honestly surprised he didn't request his safety goggles--he usually wears them when he's working with his tools.
The current view from the family room. The area to the right is the kitchen and the area by the windows will be a formal dining room.
2 comments:
Carter is so cute. He is living every little boys dream right now. I'm glad that he is having so much fun during the remodel.
i can just picture him waiting for the contractors each morning! give him a hug for us.
Post a Comment