The "day after Halloween clearance" costumes make great additions to the dress-up drawer! Carter and I snagged a horse costume and McQueen car costume. Carter really wanted a Spiderman, but they didn't have his size left. Thank goodness the basement gives them lots of room to race and run!


15 years ago
2 comments:
I love it...I tried to do the same and had no luck...all they had left were power ranger costumes:(
Love the costumes. I just love it when kids play dress up and the Lightening Mcqueen costume is so cute.
I've picked up three costumes on clearance for Coby this week as he is in dress-up mode every day from the minute he gets home from school until bedtime. We've been to lots of stores trying to find him a storm trooper (Star Wars) costume but they are all out of smalls. It's been devastating! I'm going to make a last ditch effort tomorrow by checking out one last Wal-Mart and another Target, but I bet they'll probably be sold out of all Halloween stuff by now. Ahhh, the things we do for our kids!
Post a Comment