When we decided to move to Minnesota, one of the things I told Jon I had to have with any house we found was a perfect little tree to put big, chunky, old-fashioned lights on for Christmas. This house has a few of them for me! Professional installers we aren't, but we got lights on one of the trees today while the weather was pretty decent. Tomorrow, I'm running a longer cord to it, so I can plug it in the garage. It was cold going outside to unplug it tonight!
4 comments:
Carrie, it's not even Thanksgiving!!!
I don't turn them on yet, but I wanted to get them up during a half-way "warm" day! Plus, I'm so close to Canada, and they've already had Thanksgiving. So, that counts :)
It is a cute tree. I am sure Carter is very proud of it!
Love it! I say go ahead and turn them on. Get as much enjoyment out of them as you can. My parent's neighbors have been turning on their lights for a week now and I driving by it. I've been in the mood to start Christmas early this year. Don't know why, but just want to be able to enjoy it as long as I can because it passes way too quickly!
Post a Comment