Friday, November 13, 2009

couple Carter funnies

I love how kids' minds interpret things!

On the way home from skating last night Carter and I were singing "Well, I stuck my head in a little skunkie's hole, and the little skunkie said 'Well, bless my soul!...."
So, Carter says, "Mom, you want to see how I can stick my head in a hole?"
Me: Sure
C: I'll stick my head in Cleo's hole.
Me: Huh?
C: I can stick my head in Cleo's hole.
Me: What hole of Cleo's?
C: You know, the hole by her tail!
I had no response at that point I hope he doesn't think the song is someone sticking their head in an actual skunk's hole! I think I need to clarify the song :)

Last week at bedtime, I told Carter to go in the bathroom and potty before jammies. He stood in the doorway and peed on the floor!! He got in huge trouble. Afterwards he said, "Well, I knew that floor was coming out anyway." And, that flooring is getting replaced, but he can't just go around peeing on the floor!

3 comments:

Nikkie said...

gage told me yesterday as he was running through the house naked..."never underestimate the power of a naked man." i gave no response. they say the funniest things!

3boysmom said...

Carter is SO funny! I love hearing about what he's been up to.

Laura said...

Ahhh...boys!