All of these are from my phone, so the pics aren't fabulous. But, we've had a fun week playing at home a lot and getting used to the temps starting to get cooler. With a "warm" day being highs in the 40's I'm trying to adjust!
Cleo's Christmas antlers fit Graham too.
I doubt I put playdough in front of Carter at 15 months, but Graham loves playing it with Carter. He tried eating it once or twice, but he does pretty well with it. It all makes quite the mess, but it's one of Carter's favorite things to do.
It was a toasty 45 yesterday, so we were out for about an hour. Carter was trying hard to pout in this pic because he didn't want to stop driving for a picture. I'm trying to get used to having to gear them up to go outside all the time!
Carter likes the part in Cat in the Hat where the cat stands on a ball with all sorts of stuff balanced on his head. So, sometimes he tries it out himself. He'll get the hat, a ball, and things to put on his head. He stands on the ball while I carefully balance things on top :)
No comments:
Post a Comment