Once again, sometimes I put these things on the blog just so I don't forget them, and I print the pages as a scrapbook/journal.
Tonight, Carter was on the potty, and I hear:
"Mom! I forgot to put down the thing that guides you."
Me: Huh?
C: I forgot to put down the thing that guides you.
So, I go in there to see what the deal is.
C: I freakin' forgot to put down the egg shaped thing!
I look over, and he's sitting on the rim of the toilet. He hadn't put down the seat before hopping on :) And, yes, I need to cut back on my use of "freakin'" and probably "crap" while we're at it. He doesn't usually hear worse around here, though.
Sometimes while Carter is sitting on the potty the lid leans forward a bit onto his back. He'll tell me, "Look, mom! I'm a turtle! The lid makes me look like I have a turtle shell." Pretty creative, I thought.
15 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, Carter. How I wish you lived in Oklahoma, because I love your sweet little voice. You are too clever.
Post a Comment