We had Carter's birthday party at Bemidji Bowling. When we stayed at Chase on the Lake at Thanksgiving, Carter bowled for the first time, and he really liked it. So, why not invite a bunch of kids to bowl for his birthday?!? Even our contractors showed up to wish Carter a Happy Birthday! We bowled, ate cake, attacked the arcade games, and I sent them home with inflatable bowling ball/pin sets and bowling ball/pin sugar cookies that I made with my first ever royal icing attempt.
It was a bit of a free for all. We didn't keep score or even put names into the computer. The lanes took quite a beating!Blowing out candles. Not sure if he stopped long enough to make a wish, though!
Last year for the Pump It Up party I got a sitter for Graham. This year, he got to tag along and had a ball.
2 comments:
Looks like Carter had a great birthday! I'm really jealous that you all got to go tubing any time you want. How fun! The bowling party looked like lots of fun. My boys love to bowl and after seeing this, I think I'll try to take them this week. I always have a hard time wanting to take them because I'm terrible and they usually beat me. It hurts my pride! :)
yay carter!
Post a Comment