I cannot stand the word "dookie," and Carter knows it. I tolerate some words because I say them and can't expect him not to. But, dookie is one I do not allow. Carter likes to keep his eyes open during prayer, and tonight while looking right at me, he said this prayer:
"Dear God...thank you that I can say the word dookie."
I am really learning lately that I have a ton more patience than I ever realized and how well I can hold in laughter :) Oh, but he did get in trouble.
15 years ago
3 comments:
That is funny! Isn't it amazing how quickly three year olds learn to push all of our buttons? Love that he did it during prayer time...that was pretty smart thinking on Carter's part :) I'm glad to hear that Cale is not the only one testing the limits right now!
Oh my, you have such a smart little man on your hands! He's so stinkin cute and clever at getting to you, that's for sure!
by far my favorite post, yet!
Post a Comment