skip to main |
skip to sidebar
seriously?
I went out on the back porch this evening to take Jon's picture while he was walking around on the frozen river behind our house. It doesn't really freeze solid all the way across due to the current, but it's thick enough in some areas. Plus, it's not too deep, so if he does step through he's not going under (but he'll have a really
cold foot!).So, on my way in I saw this. A bare footprint from when he was walking around barefoot outside. I must be married to an Eskimo because he shovels snow in his shorts, walks around without shoes, and loves the cold!
3 comments:
That makes me cold just looking at the footprints in the snow :) Jon belongs in Minnesota!
is he the abominable snowman? Milton is interested in selling out, according to Willie. he was at the "Celebration"
i love this! maybe he and josh are related by blood?? josh would never wear shoes if i didn't sometimes require it.
miss you guys!
Post a Comment