Friday, January 15, 2010

snow play

I've been trying to be better about playing outside, so we don't get cabin fever. If it's above 10 degrees and not windy, I'll go out. It just takes so much work to get all 3 of us ready to go play in the snow, but it's nice to get outside after being cooped up in our crazy house!
My brother's family gave the boys snowball makers for Christmas, and Carter is getting the hang of it.
Graham likes to walk around holding the giant clumps of snow the snow plow created on the sides of our driveway--until he trips, drops the snow, and face plants into it! Don't worry, I didn't leave him there but a second, so I could get a quick pic.

3 comments:

Nikkie said...

what a sad face for little graham! glad carter likes the snowball maker. hope you have a great weekend : )

Dalton's Mom said...

Bless his little heart...that is such a SAD face! And I bet it is A TON of work to get you guys ready to go out...I still can't believe how cold it stays there!

mommy2alex said...

It is hard to get outside, it's so much work and so stinkin cold!! Good for you though! :)
I've seen the snowball maker and didn't know if it worked, we might have to pick one up!! (well maybe two to have a fair fight!)