Friday, January 8, 2010

a few randoms

No travels, no visitors, not much of anything...just the ongoing renovations. Here are just a few random pics I liked this week.

I couldn't believe they were both stopped at the same time long enough for me to grab my phone and take a picture. Thought they were cute watching a show together :)

I drove over to Grand Forks on Saturday morning to go to a few stores. This was the temp! Yes, there's a "negative" in front of that 38.

Carter doesn't want to wear the cape while I cut his hair. He asked me a few times, "Are you making me into a monster?" referring to the hair that gets all over his back. I just hope this isn't a glimpse into his future!

2 comments:

Dalton's Mom said...

That is TOO FUNNY! And yes I hope for Carter that is not a glimpse into his future! And I can't even imagine -38 degrees...I still can't believe how cold it has been here in Oklahoma for the last couple of weeks! You are a trooper:)

mommy2alex said...

Such a sweet picture of the two of them!!
That is seriously cold!!! We are having a heat wave today...it's 15!!