Sunday, January 17, 2010

science museum visit

For some reason we hadn't been to the science museum in a while, so Carter was very excited to go this week. Unfortunately, on the day we planned to go Carter was a complete bear during rest time at our house, and I decided not to even attempt an outing. However, the next day worked out :)
I had a hard time getting Graham to leave the sand in the tub. He'd pick up a handful and run off with it--leaving a trail across the carpet! Carter was very busy doing some sort of construction work.
We've never been able to get this giant bubble contraption to work, but Carter was pretty successful this time!
I don't know how many times he did this. He was pretty proud of himself :)

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

How cool!!! Looks like such a fun outing! :)