Friday, January 29, 2010

Carter's 4th Birthday--part 1

My little boy turned 4 years old today. Carter is so much fun, and I love our conversations, his imagination, and curiosity about everything. I will never forget the day I found out I was pregnant, my excessive weight gain, and the day he was born. I am so grateful that I get to stay home with him and be his mommy!
The day he was born. What a sweet little baby :)

Happy 1st birthday!

He had the flu the week before his 2nd birthday, so we had to cancel his party. Then we were in D.C. on his actual birthday, so he got an Oreo grocery store cake to share with daddy and mommy (pregnant with Graham at the time).
3rd birthday at Pump It Up in Edmond. He had family, playgroup friends, and MDO friends there to play, and he chose Mater from the Cars movie for his cake that year.
And today is #4. Last night before bed he told me that he'd be bigger the next day because he'd be four. So, this morning when I went in his room and said, "It's your birthday!" he replied, "I know...my arms are longer...oh, my fingers are too!" I made waffles for breakfast, he chose Green Mill for lunch, and we went to Buena Vista for snow tubing this evening. His party is tomorrow. We're going bowling, and he chose a bowling themed cake for this party. We invited his preschool class and a few friends we've met. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Carter!!! You look so big and so grown up. Hard to believe you are already four. Hope you had a great birthday and had a blast bowling. Happy Birthday from Jack, Molly and Becky